Most Popular Products
Product Code : 04
CFU: 5 x 107 / g
Mode of Application
- Soil Treatment- Mix 2 – and broadcast 4 kgs / acre with the soil / FYM / vermi-compost after 2 or 3 days maintaining adequate moisture at the last ploughing.
- Seed Treatment - Mix 6 – 10 g / kg of seeds in required volume of water and add a small lump of jaggery, mix well, shade dry (15- 20 mins) and ready for sowing.
- Treatment of the plant material (sett, seedling and rhizomes): Dissolve 1 kg in 20 -30 liters of water and dip the seedlings for 30 minutes before planting.
Soil Drenching - Mix 250 g / 200 liters of water and apply near the root zone per acre area of cropped area.
- Mode of Action-Azospirullam brasilense produces growth promoting substances like auxins, gibberellins which promotes the root proliferation; root branching and rootlet density thus results in increased uptake of minerals and water from the soil.
- Recommended Crops-Cereal crops like Paddy, millets, Sugarcane, oilseeds, fiber crops.
- Azospirullam Increases the N-fixation and uptake of nutrients.
- It stimulates the plant growth and results in higher yields.
- Imparts resistance against drought.
Availability-Both Powder and Liquid form
Other Products in 'Bio Fertilizers' category
"We are accepting with Bulk quantity from Himachal, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Delhi.."