Carrier Based Consortia (NPK)
CARRIER BASED CONSORTIA NPK is a Powder/LIQUID/GRANULE microbial formulation containing free living nitrogen fixing phosphate solubilizing and potash mobilizing bacteria. It fixes free atmospheric nitrogen and solubilize phosphorus and mobilize potassium into available form for all crops. Bio NPK enhances percentage of seed germination and better seedling vigour.
Mode Of Application
- Recommended Crops-All crops (Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Sugarcane, Grapes, Pomegranate, Apple, Citrus, Cotton, Ground nut, Banana, Tea, Coffee and Coconut etc.)
- Seed Treatment-250 ml content of the bottle is sufficient enough to treat the seeds required for one acre area. Mix the inoculate with seeds gently with the minimum amount of water taking care to avoid damage seed coat. Dry the inoculated seed under shade over clean surface gunny bag and sow them immediately.
- Root/Bulb/Seedling Treatment-for one acre sowing make solution of 250- 500 ml inoculate in 25-30 Ltr portable (ordinary) water. Plant root/Seedlings/bulbs are dipped for 30 minutes in culture solution and immediately sow in cold weather time.
- Soil Treatment1-2 ltr of Bio NPK inoculate/acre mix with 50 kg FYM/compost organic fertilizer or as per farmers practice and evenly broadcast at the time of last ploughing before first irrigation and irrigate the soil immediately.
- Drip Irrigation System 1-2 ltrs inoculate to be mixed with 200 ltrs of water and then injected into drip irrigation system and uniformly irrigate one acre area.
- Helps to uptake nutrients from the soil
- Ensures early seed-germination, improves crop-growth and vigor
- Reduces the use of inorganic fertilizer (N, P, K) requirement by 25%
- Enhances the yield by 10 to 20% for different types of crops
- Best suited for all economically important field crops
- Ubiquitous in nature and of great importance to humans
"We are accepting with Bulk quantity from Himachal, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Delhi.."