Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM)
Phosphate rich organic manure is a type of fertilizer used as an alternative to diammonium phosphate and single super phosphate.
Phosphorus is required by all plants but is limited in soil, creating a problem in agriculture In many areas phosphorus must be added to soil for the extensive plant growth that is desired for crop production. Phosphorus was first added as a fertilizer in the form of single super phosphate (SSP) in the mid-nineteenth century, following research at Rothamsted Experimental Station in England. SSP is non-nitrogen fertiliser containing Phosphate in the form of monocalcium phosphate and Gypsum which is best suited for Alkali soils to supplement Phosphate and reduce soil alkalinity
The world consumes around 140 million tons of high grade rock phosphate mineral today, 90% of which goes into the production of diammonium phosphate .
- Gardening : Vegetable, Roof top, herbs, Flowering Plants (Floriculture), Natural Lawn and Garden care.
- Organic Landscaping and Agricultural Farms.
- Fruit trees (Horticulture).
- Tissue culture Plants.
- Enables efficient growth.
- Increases moisture retention.
- Promotes microbial activity
- As per the requirement according to the crops
"We are accepting with Bulk quantity from Himachal, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Delhi.."