Most Popular Products
Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria (PSB)
Product Code : 01
CFU: 5 x 107 / g
Mode of Application
- Soil Treatment - Mix 2 – 3 kgs / acre with 50 kgs of soil / FYM /vermi compost / acre and after 2 or 3 days maintaining adequate moisture and broadcast .
- Seed Treatment - Mix 2 -2.5 g / kg of seeds in required volume of water and add a small lump of jaggery, mix well, shade dry (15- 20 mins) and ready for sowing.
- Treatment of the plant material (sett, seedling and rhizomes) - Dissolve 1 kg in 20 -30 liters of water and dip the seedlings for 30 minutes before planting.
- Soil Drenching - Mix 250 g / 200 liters of water and apply near the root zone per acre area of cropped area.
- Mode of Action -Seputida Secrets Organic acids and some enzymes which converts the insoluble phosphate into soluble form which can be easily uptake by plants.
- Recommended Crops - Cereals (Paddy, wheat, maize, barley), Pulses (Soybean, greengram, chickpea, bengalgram, redgram), Oilseeds (sunflower, groundnut, mustard, coconut, soybean), cotton, jute, vegetables, fruit and plantation
- Key Aids - Phosphorous solublization and mobilization, Stimulates plant growth, Rreduces the use of phosphatic based fertilizer upto 20-30 %, and Increases the tolerance against biotic and abiotic stresses, Results in higher yields.
"We are accepting with Bulk quantity from Himachal, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Delhi.."