Most Popular Products
Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria (ZSB)
Product Code : 03
CFU: 5 x 107 / g
Mode of Application
- Soil Treatment - Mix 4 kgs / acre with 50 kgs of soil / FYM / vermicompost / acre and after 2 or 3 days maintaining adequate moisture and broadcast.
- Seed Treatment - Mix the inoculants uniformly with the seeds gently with the minimum amount of water taking care to avoid damage to seed coat. Dry the inoculated seeds under shade over clean paper or gunny bag and sow immediately
- Treatment of the plant material (sett, seedling and rhizomes) -Dissolve 1 kg in 20 -30 liters of water and dip the seedlings for 30 minutes before planting.
- Soil Drenching - Mix 250 g / 200 liters of water and apply near the root zone per acre area of cropped area.
- Mode of Action - Pseudomonas aeruginosa oxidizes and produces organic acid which helps to solublize the unsoluble zinc In to soluble form and makes it available to the plants.
- Recommended Crops - Jowar, Bajra, Wheat, Maize, Paddy, Cotton, Sugarcane, Oilseeds (sunflower, groundnut, mustard, coconut, and soybean) Vegetables, Grass, Fruit trees and Ornamental plants
- Mobilization and fixation of Zn.
- Recovers alkaline oils into soil.
- Results in higher yields.
Other Products in 'Bio Fertilizers' category
"We are accepting with Bulk quantity from Himachal, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Delhi.."